An online presence with a shopping cart helps the retailer to facilitate the purchase of a product or a service. The shopping cart accepts the customer’s payment and organizes the distribution of that information to the merchant, payment processor, the customer and the delivery agent. Shopping carts bridge the gap between shopping and buying, so having the best shopping cart software is extremely important on a retailer’s site. It is likely that those who just starting out in the market may be unfamiliar with the concept. Most people especially those in the e-commerce industry, have likely made a purchase online at some point in their lives. That said most customers don’t fully realize the need and capability that shopping carts have.
Truelligence shopping cart software typically has five common aspects:-
- It stores the product information
- It renders the product data, categories and price for user display
- It provides a gateway for order and payment
- It stores the customer information
- It helps to track the delivery status
Shopping cart on Cloud
Truelligence hosts the solution on a dedicated server and is responsible for server backups, maintenance and upgrades. The beauty of cloud hosting is, it does not have any down time. Cloud hosted solutions are often recommended for those who are beginning their online presence because they require less technical expertise.
Shopping cart on Self-hosted platform
The retailer has to host the solution on their infrastructure. The server backups, maintenance and upgrades requires technical expertise. To choose a perfect platform is the most vital decision for the success of the online business in future. The retailer need to think about whether the self-hosted shopping cart solution will be beneficial to their e-store or not. If the retailer is not aware of the technical knowhow then don’t choose the self-hosted software as though it may find it cost effective.
Secure Electronic Transaction
We integrate the most secure protocol developed by Master card and Visa in collaboration with the following components.
- Card Holder’s Digital Wallet Software − Digital Wallet allows the card holder to make secure purchases online via point and click interface.
- Merchant Software − this software helps merchants to communicate with potential customers and financial institutions in a secure manner.
- Payment Gateway Server Software − Payment gateway provides automatic and standard payment process. It supports the process for merchant's certificate request.
- Certificate Authority Software − this software is used by financial institutions to issue digital certificates to card holders and merchants, and to enable them to register their account agreements for secure electronic commerce.
Request a Demo by writing to us – email@example.com